Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Out of money and full of luck...

Current location Joshua Tree national park, California, squatting on BLM. So as unfortunate as reality is these days nothing can be done without money. My funds have run low enough that I will not be able to continue my journey to south america. In the next two to three weeks I will be forced to look for a new place to call home in southern california and find work. I'm hopping that in a few months I'll be able to save enough to continue south though as expensive of a state as this is only time will tell. Returning to Moab, Utah is also on my mind though with the current weather it's an iffy idea at best. As much as I hate to have to do this life on the road is more expensive than imagined and reader support is practically non existent. I've yet to find a way to sell prints reliably or make money through photography though I'm still looking into it. I'll be falling back to what I know mechanics, welding and fabrication. Will have what's left of my tools shipped to california and hope for the best. A huge thanks to all of those new people and friends who I've met and helped me along the way. Specially the ADV family whom without I wouldn't have gotten this far. To my family a huge thanks for all you've done to support me in my crazy journey.

Live free or die trying!

Hessian

No comments:

Post a Comment