Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Oregon

So I landed some work at a Hot Rod shop in Medford. Been bouncing around couches, camping and working since. Can't say that the town swept me off my feet however the surrounding areas surely did. Oregon has amazing beer and I do mean AMAZING!!!!! The riding and outdoors is top notch, even though they're logging it all to hell. I have no real "plan" to speak off other than putting some paper in my pocket. Not to mention exploring and riding as much as I can. If I get enough together by end of summer to head south then that's the ticket. If not I'll just let the roller coaster take it's course and hang on for the ride.

At the end of the day "At least I'm not in Miami" !!!!!


 photo Recreation_zps1bebb2dc.jpg

 photo Mynameismud_zpsa5c8c001.jpg
 photo Holestoheaven_zps53d35055.jpg

Crater Lake (Deepest lake in the u.s and 7th deepest in the world)
 photo blue_zps0ea26b75.jpg
 photo Rim_zps560e0899.jpg
 photo Deep_zpsd78d5348.jpg

Bluest water I've ever seen! Even more so than 400 miles out in the Atlantic. I know.
 photo h2o_zps2c35dd79.jpg
 photo Crater_zps7416aaea.jpg
 photo Vanilla_zps821fb21a.jpg
 photo July_zpsffe95947.jpg
 photo Reds_zps0266f5a9.jpg
 photo fourfortyeight_zpsabd7868d.jpg

View from the hammock...
 photo view_zpsfc194137.jpg

Mt.Ashland
 photo Photo0783_zpsf1b116c6.jpg
 photo Rideeeeee_zpsacba8a49.jpg
 photo Photo0775_zps6aa9995b.jpg
 photo Photo0778_zps9615124c.jpg
 photo Photo0789_zps4442f4c4.jpg
 photo Photo0769_zpsa6333adf.jpg

Smith Rock
 photo Smith_zps0a3616c0.jpg
 photo Smithbw_zps285caed7.jpg

Silliness on the Rogue
 photo Dumbass_zps9c439558.jpg
 photo Justhanging_zpsbe087370.jpg

Copco Rd. just East of Ashland.  This place was pretty amazing. Water, views, climbing, wild life, fire, milky way, peace, solitude, trails in every direction and tranquil nights hanging from a couple of pines. What more could a man ask for?

 photo Rezz_zps83aee62e.jpg
 photo Burgers_zps04568493.jpg
 photo Lil_zpsf52ee54e.jpg

 photo Friend_zps0ab2444c.jpg
 photo Almost2_zpsbde10192.jpg
 photo Friends_zps6cb8e511.jpg
 photo Rim_zpsb68fd491.jpg

Sad, killing the very creatures that keep us alive.
 photo SaddnessBW_zpsc0c10d16.jpg
 photo Air_zps5cc2370d.jpg

Party guy
 photo Human_zps491dbe08.jpg
 photo twotwentyfour_zps1614940a.jpg


SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW "CALIFORNIA" PICS.......

No comments:

Post a Comment