Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Colorado (revisited)


 photo Rockyend_zpsa2da47e0.jpg
 photo Justanotherday_zps1ccb5075.jpg
 photo small_zpsb680f71b.jpg
 photo Twelveks_zps706dbfce.jpg
 photo Fluff_zps3d654d8b.jpg
Tuff as nails!
 photo 007_zps3923a11a.jpg
It's just a ride!
 photo 008_zpsfcf80a68.jpg
 photo 013_zps518d727d.jpg
John and Ian, couple of "blokes" from across the pond who were touring the U.S and crashing at Eagles while passing through Denver. Awesome guys and I'm glad to have met them!!!
 photo 483_zps5abb23b0.jpg
The Dag (Eagle's in Denver)
 photo Thedag_zpscb94a1ad.jpg
 photo Leaknomore_zpsca9fc721.jpg
 photo Rubber_zps02d5ae9c.jpg

Just wanted to give a shout out to Performance Cycle in Denver. They safely stored Marla while I flew down to Miami to take care of some business. Anyone passing through Denver and in need of anything two wheels definitely check them out!
 photo Performancecycle_zps3625ccaa.jpg

When passing through Crested Butte, Colorado please stop at Kochevars and ask for Fletcher. Just be careful with the car bombs!

 photo Kochevars_zps50d47581.jpg
Can you tell these guys like their PBRs?
 photo PBR_zps8291bb0c.jpg
This one is for Fletch. Thanks a million for the genuine CB hospitality! Hope to run into you again in the near future.
 photo CB_zps557e8318.jpg

Sometimes I feel like this Model A. Used, abused and left to rot.
 photo Saveme_zps6422d566.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment