Friday, November 22, 2013

Utah and beyond.....

Life after Moab....The only way I know how, one day at a time.......

 photo ADV_zps4e82b4de.jpg
"When everything goes wrong, that's when the adventure begins"
 photo Living_zpsf7be7998.jpg
 photo Defeated_zpsf726941a.jpg
 photo Adventure_zps1a22db56.jpg
 photo work_zps8e2ed187.jpg
 photo George_zpsc5ffaa4c.jpg
 photo Ahole_zps1f1ed87e.jpg
 photo Georgina_zps559da551.jpg
 photo Caged_zps827ba47a.jpg
Sunshine
 photo sunshine_zps9bc269a9.jpg

 photo WTF_zps3a57777d.jpg
 photo Home_zpsfe77bc8c.jpg
 photo Clay_zps05ad7fbc.jpg
 photo Utahcement_zpsfdcc36e2.jpg
 photo Pegasus_zps603b7ab4.jpg
 photo Shine_zps421cbb71.jpg
 photo Taketwo_zpsabb4f8a1.jpg
Pai Mei
 photo PaiMei_zps925a2a5d.jpg
 photo Iowa_zps2e6e4fa4.jpg
 photo White_zps0cdf307e.jpg
 photo One_zps5b922876.jpg

I recently got a gig to volunteer and live in a horse ranch outside salt lake city, UT. Something I've always wanted to do is work at a farm/ranch and learn to handle and work with animals. So after being here for a a couple of weeks I'm pretty stoked but at the same being cautious. Unfortunately in this day and age it seems that some people are more than eager to take advantage of an honest person's good nature. Sadly this was the case last time I volunteered in Big Sur California through workaway. The ranch is in the beautiful Tooele valley and surrounded by mountain ranges. Great trail riding is only a few miles away and Marla and I have already gone out and gotten into some trouble. Winter is definitely setting in and as seen in the first couple of shots the day of my arrival was interesting to say the least. More pics, stories and a complete update of the entire blog is in the works. 


"The best journeys answer questions which in the beginning you didn't think to ask."

1 comment:

  1. Hey Man! I see you are having a good time (with some trouble but good!)
    Amir

    ReplyDelete