Day 3








Another night and there are more parts on the
bike than the floor. Became a member of the post doo syndrome club,
what a piece of cake. Mine was intact and so was the spring with plenty
of tension left as well. I know I'll sleep better having the new one in
along with the torsion spring. Real crappy design on kawis part! While
on that side of the bike i figured I'd also beef the welds on the shift
lever i hear so many raving about. Figured the hundred bucks on a fancy
after market would be better spent on tires. Threw the swinger and front
end on and made sure i green greased everything to hell. Would have
changed the fork oil but noticed i bought the wrong weight so bars
stayed off. Threw a 16 tooth sprocket on there and as much as i wanted a
new chain just couldn't bring my self to throw out a EK with less than
2k on it. Same with the dunlops. She did need new brake pads all around
very badly. Didn't get to fab today but tomorrow is another day.
Did i mention I'm leaving next week.
Did i mention I'm leaving next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment